Teaching at RICE
RICE is primarily staffed by Ethiopian teachers. Enatenesh Taye, our Principal, oversees all teachers. Considerable investment is given to our teachers through Continuous Professional Development (CPD) to enable them to succeed and develop in the classroom.
Job Opportunities for the 2019/20 Academic Year
- We are currently looking for an English teacher who has experience teaching IGCSE English. We will be offering IGCSE English in the 2020/21 academic year but we will consider employing a potential teacher now.
- We are also looking for a Grade 5 Self-contained teacher
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Qualified school teacher
- Bachelors Degree but must have a teaching qualification
- Minimum of four years teaching experience
- Has excellent spoken and written English and Amharic
- Passion for teaching with a desire to develop their skills as a teacher
The salary will be in accordance with the organisation’s pay scale.
Email Andy Walter at [email protected] for an application form