Teaching at RICE
RICE is primarily staffed by Ethiopian teachers. Clare Solomon and Enatenesh Taye, as Elementary School Principal & Deputy Principal oversee all teachers. Considerable investment is given to our teachers through Continuous Professional Development (CPD) to enable them to succeed and develop in the classroom.
We are now looking for new teachers for the 2018/19 school year, to start work in mid-August 2018:
- Grade 3 teacher (self-contained)
- 1 English teachers (Grade levels to be determined but with experience teaching English from Grade 3 to Grade 8)
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Qualified school teacher
- Bachelors Degree but must have a teaching qualification
- Minimum of two years teaching experience
- Has excellent spoken and written English and Amharic
- Passion for teaching with a desire to develop their skills as a teacher through ongoing professional development
The salary will be in accordance with the organisation’s pay scale.
If you are interested in teaching at RICE, please send your current CV to [email protected]