Teaching at RICE
RICE is primarily staffed by Ethiopian teachers. Enatenesh Taye, our Director for Teaching & Learning, oversees all teachers. Considerable investment is given to our teachers through Continuous Professional Development (CPD) to enable them to succeed and develop in the classroom.
Job Opportunities for the 2020/21 Academic Year (updated 25 July 2020)
We are looking to employ teachers for the 2020/21 academic year for the following positions:
- Grade 2 & 3 Amharic teacher
- Grade 4 Self-contained teacher
- Grade 8 & 9 English teacher – must have excellent English. Grade 10 will be following the Cambridge IGCSE English as a Second Language
- Grade 4 Teacher Assistant
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Qualified school teacher
- Bachelors Degree and must have a teaching qualification
- Minimum of four years teaching experience
- Has excellent spoken and written English and Amharic
- Passion for teaching with a desire to develop their skills as a teacher
The salary will be in accordance with the organisation’s pay scale.
Email your current CV to Andy Walter at [email protected]