Tuition Fees & Payment Policy
Tuition Fees for 2021-2022
Preparatory to Grade 5 (Year 1 to Year 6) $1,800 per child per year
Grade 6 to Grade 8 (Year 7 to Year 9) $2,000 per child per year
Grade 9 (Year 10) $2,200 per child per year
The exchange rate is fixed each year
Information about tuition fees and due dates will be publicized through the school calendar.
- Tuition fees are paid in advance of each School Term.
- Tuition fees are set in U.S. dollars each year. The corresponding exchange rate to the Birr is then fixed in the Spring before the Place Reservation deposit is due. This rate will then apply for the coming year’s Tuition Fee.
- RICE reserves the right to adjust the tuition fees during the school year if a major devaluation of the Birr occurs (where devaluation refers to a single change of 5% or more).
- Tuition fees may be paid in either dollars or birr. If paid in birr, payment should be made to the school’s designated bank as per details on the Tuition Invoice, and the bank receipt given to the school office.
- Tuition Fee due dates are published in the annual school Calendar and reminders are sent to families near the due date.
- Where a tuition fee has not been paid, without agreement, the child/ren are at risk of being asked to leave the school until payment has been made.
- The Place Reservation deposit is non-refundable.
- If a child attends a part of a Term the fee paid for that Term is non-refundable.